Human Resource Opportunity at Newgate Medical Services Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2016
Deadline: 15 October, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at NewGate Hospital
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising the standard of healthcare delivery. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Bachelor's Degree/HND Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM, SHRM, etc) is an added advantage
ExperienceMinimum 3 years experience in a similar role is required
- Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
- Proven experience in Crisis/ Conflict Management.
- Must exhibit a high level of initiative, flexibility and credibility
- Moderate computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Identify vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Assist to Implement plans to fulfill policy and objectives of company.
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of training activities to ensure employees have required skills and kno
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to NewGate Hospital career website on newgatemed.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NewGate HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Officer Vacancy at ROA Hospital