Marketing Roles at Supermart.ng
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: 30 October, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart.ng is Nigeria’s largest online supermarket and grocery delivery service. Everyday, our rapidly-growing base of customers shop online from a wide assortment of groceries and everyday essentials and receive delivery to their homes and offices in as early as 3 hours, across Lagos.
- The Supermart.ng marketing team lead manages the day to day sales & marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- The goal is to build and lead a highly-effective, performance driven marketing (and sales) team that will develop and execute on new concepts, business models, channels and partnerships.
- Assist management with the hiring, training and performance of new employees as well as coaching and shadowing existing team members to help them achieve peak performance
- Work with each individual to hit and exceed their goals at all times
- Be a positive influence to every individual and team member at all times
- Strive to hit team goals every month and support every team member to achieve their personal goals
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till project is delivered on time
- Experience managing teams and individuals for optimal output
- Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas
- Ability to negotiate deals on behalf of Supermart
- A good understanding of marketing theory
- Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them
- Understanding of Lagos marketing terrain ((Press, Communities, Events & Conferences, Social Media, etc.)
- Bachelor degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing
- 3-5 years working in a data-driven marketing team, with at least 1 year of team leadership experience.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and project management skills.
- Prior experience as a business consultant will be a plus.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Head, Marketing & Growth at DealDey
- Community Coordinators at Supermart.ng
- Freelance Graphic Designer at BuyNigeriaMade
- Latest Vacancies at David Wej
- Order Processor at Supermart.ng
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria