Job Openings at Jireh Doo Foundation (JDF)
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: 7 October, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Jireh Doo Foundation
Jireh Doo Foundation (JDF) is a non-governmental organization founded in 2003 and became operational in the same year. JDF’s uniqueness lies in her interventions including advocacy and services to single women and their children, orphans and vulnerable children with special considerations for those orphaned by HIV. JDF is located in Makurdi, Benue State. JDF is about to start the implementation of an integrated community case management of malaria, pneumonia and diarrhoea (ICCM) in partnership with Christian Aid and funding from DFID/UKAid subject to signing of contract agreement. In view of this, the organization is requesting applications from only qualified candidates for the following positions.
- The role is responsible for financial record keeping and general banking of project funds in JDF office.
- Monthly accounts and returns are produced in a timely manner; reports are extracted from the financial and administration systems to review the status of the budget and the adherence to financial policies
go to method of application »
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring effective project implementation and management of ICCM commodities at community and LGA levels.
- The post will manage collaborations with focal persons in the LGA (CORPs, LLHFWs etc) and State CMS.
- S/he will provide technical support on effective management of commodities including tracking of commodities, compliance with storage and distribution, utilization and reporting of logistics data.
- H/She will work with Christian Aid’s State Programme Coordinator to ensure timely distribution of commodities to health facilities.
go to method of application »
- The role will be responsible to develop, promote effective and efficient monitoring and evaluation of programme activities, centred on impact and outcomes; create conditions so that learning is fed into programme decision-making across the 2 LGAs.
- Use participatory approaches to monitoring and evaluation for effective project implementation and results.
- Encourage active knowledge management and organizational learning needs using Monitoring and Evaluation findings.
Note: Salaries are attractive
Method of Application
To apply for these position, send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 7th October 2016 (stating the position as subject of the mail).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jireh Doo FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunity at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Mobilization Officers at Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
- Chief Service Provider at Common Heritage Foundation
- Geographic Information System Manager at Solidarites International
- Job Opportunities at Save the Children
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Job Vacancy at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)