Finance Job in the Oil and Gas Sector Via Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 4 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a large conglomerate with key interests in the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Reference: 1139
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Overall accountability of Finance & Accounts function with specific focus on business strategy, investment plans, developing portfolio strategy, setting operational financial direction, reviewing and evaluating operating mechanisms, etc.
- Includes lead supervisory and managerial roles.
- Chartered Accountancy
- Master in Finance or MBA, a plus
- Minimum 10 years functional experience with minimum 5 years as FC/FD with a multinational company in the oil & gas industry (downstream).
- Has High potential to move to CFO role
- International experience and Africa a plus.
- Financial modelling (i.e. discounted cash flow).
- Good experience of working in an ERP environment like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics systems.
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise.
- Computer literacy with good IT skills.
- Excellent leadership skills. Resource & People Management.
- Strategic Thinking & Decision Making.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
Attractive expatriate package
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting