If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
We seek a qualified candidate for the position below:
Job ID: 17510
SHARP project is anticipated USAID-funded project to improve the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions to meet state/LGA-specific goals and objectives.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- The Director, Finance will report to the Chief of Party and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting.
- Develops program budgets with teams and monitors budget pipelines;
- Provides timely and accurate financial reports to FHI 360 and USAID as required;
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to senior management team;
- Manages internal and external financial audits of the program;
- Ensures continual review of internal and strategic controls, communications, risk assessments and maintenance of documentation;
- Supports subcontractors as needed to ensure sound financial management and operations;
- Ensures that sub-contracts, sub-grants and local consultancy documents and procedures are completed in a timely and correct manner and comply with FHI 360 and USAID policies and regulations; and
- Provides overall financial and administrative coordination and support to ensure an effective and efficient operating platform for the project.
- A post-graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field relevant to the position requirements;
- At least ten years of experience in administrative and financial management of large complex projects of which at least eight years were in the field of international development including experience in management of USG funded projects and a track record in developing and managing large budgets;
- Knowledge of and compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations;
- Strong financial and operational management experience with proven management skills; and
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to fhi 360 career website on jobs-fhi360.icims.com to apply