Our Client, one of the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Is looking for exceptional candidates to manage the operations within the region.
Purpose of role
The Regional Head, Project Management Office is responsible for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and others aspects of a project.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives in the region.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make sure deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to the Head Office.
- Follow policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings with direct reports, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Work collaboratively with regional rollout team and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities, and to ensure that all communication within the region is precise.
- Arrange training and align training with customer goals.
- Maintain timelines and target dates in project databases
- Ensure all teams are practicing the principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Facilitate productivity by ensuring that the team has tools to succeed.
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks; motivates the regional operations team and keep them engaged.
- Manage the team - Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly commitments are being upheld
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- PMP Certification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Exposure in power and RMS
- Experience in telecom and structured tower
- Experience in risk and vendor management
- Eperience in budget, contact and project management
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CVs in Word Format with Head PMO as subject to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale