Project Management Role at Oscar Temple
Posted on: 3 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
Our Client, one of the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Is looking for exceptional candidates to manage the operations within the region.
Purpose of role
The Regional Head, Project Management Office is responsible for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and others aspects of a project.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives in the region.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make sure deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to the Head Office.
- Follow policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings with direct reports, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Work collaboratively with regional rollout team and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities, and to ensure that all communication within the region is precise.
- Arrange training and align training with customer goals.
- Maintain timelines and target dates in project databases
- Ensure all teams are practicing the principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Facilitate productivity by ensuring that the team has tools to succeed.
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks; motivates the regional operations team and keep them engaged.
- Manage the team - Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly commitments are being upheld
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- PMP Certification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Exposure in power and RMS
- Experience in telecom and structured tower
- Experience in risk and vendor management
- Eperience in budget, contact and project management
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CVs in Word Format with Head PMO as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)