Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
The Deputy Logistics Coordinator supports the Logistics Coordinator. He is responsible for overseeing and leadership the logistics team in the absence of the logistics coordinator.
- Support the Logistics Coordinator.
- Oversee the supply chain and management of equipment and share it with the Logistics Coordinator.
- Provide ongoing support to programs at Capital and bases level.
- Ensure administrative tasks.
- Participate in recruitment within the logistics department.
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics & supply chain management / any technical field preferred.
Master’s degree is desirable.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in the humanitarian/development sector.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in Logistics.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills; approachable, diplomatic, able to maintain confidentiality; able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs.
- Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset.
- Fluent in basic IT and networking technology.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their application by email to email@example.com,
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
Application reecieved after the closing date shall not be considered
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale