Latest Job Opening at Pete Ground Services Limited
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
Pete Ground Services Limited is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To be amongst the admired Aviation ground services providers within the country by year 2013.
MISSIONTo work with local and international aviation companies in providing adequate high quality and trusted services to respective institutions at affordable prices.
- Ability to work effectively at Night shift
- Ability to adapt to various Hand – On work-paces while always maintaining a high-level of attentiveness and energy
- Physically fit; candidates must at least meet minimum physical requirements to be considered for this opening.
- Good and adequate driving skill with minimum of three years’ experience with a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated exceptional results in a client-service role.
- Professional, welcoming, and positive communication style.
- Ability to anticipate needs and prepare contingency plans in advance.
- Exercises sound operational judgment, as well as flexibility to shifting priorities and challenges.
- Must be able to pass our pre-employment background investigation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pete Ground Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Aircraft Attendants at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Latest Jobs in the Aviation Industry Via Universal Careers