Secondary School Teachers at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Posted on: 19 September, 2016
Deadline: 23 September, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall Leadership Academy in Abuja, seeks to appoint an energetic, strong leader, academically focused and determined individual who has the ability and capability to make a difference in driving excellence within a school to be able to achieve high educational standards for the Academy through the high-level leadership position of Secondary School History Teacher.
- We seek to hire experienced Secondary School Teachers History. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teachers to teach Secondary School Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners.
Teachers must possess the following 3 attributes:
- Able to inspire pupils to learn
- Are positive and enthusiastic
- Patient and engaging.
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
- Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
- B.Sc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-12
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- Life Guard/ Swimming Coach Supervisors at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Vice Chancellor at Federal University Bernin Kebbi
- Manager, Public Relations at Bridge International Academies
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University