Noble Hall Leadership Academy in Abuja, seeks to appoint an energetic, strong leader, academically focused and determined individual who has the ability and capability to make a difference in driving excellence within a school to be able to achieve high educational standards for the Academy through the high-level leadership position of Secondary School History Teacher.
- We seek to hire experienced Secondary School Teachers History. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic teachers to teach Secondary School Program (Year 7-11) and tutor learners.
Teachers must possess the following 3 attributes:
- Able to inspire pupils to learn
- Are positive and enthusiastic
- Patient and engaging.
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
- Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
- B.Sc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-12
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Profile to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.