Job Vacancy at Gordon Barrett
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: 29 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Gordon Barrett
Gordon Barrett is a Human Management Capital Firm, maximizing sustainable growth by providing innovative Human Capital Strategies.
Our proposition is to drive change and ensure improvement in the overall business process of our client’s organization through resource management. We work closely with our clients, aligning their strategic goals and objectives to achieve excellence in desired outcome relating to strategic planning, collaboration, management, execution, recruitment, training and performance measurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Minimum of first Degree or its equivalent in Actuarial Science, Insurance or related field.
- Post graduate Qualification in actuarial science, Insurance, Health management, health financing or related fields
- Certification in or professional membership of actuarial science, insurance or related fields
- Competence in ICT ( MS Excel, MS word and field specific soft wares)
- Minimum of ten years’ experience post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant and related fields
- Attendance of relevant courses /workshops/seminars etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gordon BarrettSimilar Jobs
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Field Service Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- Procurement and Contracts Manager at Lohi Consulting
- Entry-Level Business Research Officer at TQ Consulting
- Divisional Head, Warehousing Solutions at WOWJobs
- Job Openings at Productive People Limited
- Digital Media Marketing/ Sales Executives at Kendor Consulting