If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Increasing sales and reducing costs through clear and effective marketing support From concept to consumer experience, we advise, create, produce and manage your entire marketing cycle.
- The Production Manager will be accountable for the operational management of campaigns, projects and jobs in the execution of the deliverables of Display contract. They will ensure that operational support to the client is managed exceptionally and delivered efficiently while providing effective leadership and support to the dedicated team.
- In addition, the Production Manager will play an active part in the retention, development and compliance of the contract they are assigned to offering a wide range of services and solutions to the client.
- The Production Manager will have accountability for the service and commercial delivery of campaigns, projects and jobs under their management.
- The Production Manager will also engage with TMS’s support functions to ensure suitable and adequate resources are assigned to meet the needs of the campaign, project, job and client expectations.
- The Production Manager will also provide a high degree of technical support and expertise both to clients and associates drawing upon their knowledge of the Display category.
- With a minimum of three years of related experience, the Production Manager will have excellent experience of the Print and Display environments, including, but not limited to:
- The execution and management of print management strategies
- A good understanding of planning, budget and cost management
- Proven experience of service delivery
- An ability to develop and execute alternative solutions
- An excellent technical understanding of the Print and Display categories
- An excellent ability to manage multi-campaign/multi-job projects with multiple service line elements
Excellent experience of all Print and Display categories, including, but not limited to:
- Semi-permanent and/or Permanent Display Point of sale production
- Product re-engineering
- Colour management
People will know that when they come to you they’ll get what they need. You’ll know the industry well and how to make things happen. You’re relationships with suppliers will mean they’ll want to deliver for you. You will work just as well on your own as you do as part of a team.
Location: This is a client facing role, onsite with our client in Lagos, Nigeria. You must have the right to work in Nigeria.
Language skills required: Fluent English speaking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Total Marketing Support career website on www.linkedin.com to apply