Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
This purpose of this position is to oversee daily logistics activities in ACF’s capital office in Abuja, co-ordinate drivers, movements, manage the equipment and inventory, submit procurement requests for the base; manage the office and guesthouse facilities and support the Logistics Coordinator in monthly reporting.
- Manage the procurement for Abuja base.
- Manage equipment, communication means and the vehicle fleet.
- Manage the Capital Logistics Team and follow HR related issues.
- Country Vehicle Fleet / Generator.
- Ensure proper security and running of Abuja facilities (office, guesthouse, warehouse).
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics & supply chain management / any technical field preferred;
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Min of 4 years experience working in Logistics positions,
- 3 years of relevant experience in a busy office setting.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills ; approachable, diplomatic, able to maintain confidentiality ; able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs.
- Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset.
- Fluent in basic IT and networking technology.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. For example, “Cash Program Manager-JIGAWA”. Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale