Job Vacancy at a Reputable Capital Market Company
Posted on: 8 September, 2016
Deadline: 15 September, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A dynamic and highly reputable Capital Market Services company located in Lagos State, is currently seeking to hire a competent, hardworking and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
- Candidate must be versed in court room advocacy, arbitration, negotiation and other dispute resolution methods and also general Commercial law practice.
- He or she must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
On the job, the individual's responsibilities shall include amongst other duties:
- To direct, manage and monitor the company's portfolio of law suits and liaise with external legal counsel;
- To review Contracts, Agreements and legal documents of the Company to determine potential legal risks that could result in law suits and advise on approach to take in addressing these risks;
- To provide legal advisory support to all business units including analysis and interpretation of issues and trends relating to the business.
- Candidate must be a qualified Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria with at least 9 years' post call experience; most of which should been earned practicing as a Litigator with a reputable Commercial Law Firm or as part of an in-house Legal Team of a reputable Company.
Other requirements of Candidate should include:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Sound understanding of Capital Markets & general Commercial Law and Advocacy practice;
- Good track record of handling suits especially Capital Market related matters and general Commercial Litigation;
- Excellent communication skills including written and interpersonal;
- Good planning and Organizational skills;
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Suite, knowledge and experience of administrative procedures including preparation, review and filing of Court processes;
- Strong Leadership and managerial Skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Job Openings at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Business Development Executives at CLG Securities Limited
- Chief Performance Management Partner at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Group Head, Treasury & Financial Institutions/Insurance at Aquila Group
- Sales Manager, Youth Banking at Ecobank Nigeria
- Individual Consultant for Translation, Interpreting and Editing Services at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)