If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Knowledgepool Consulting Limited is recruiting for an experienced and motivated individuals to join an International Microfinance bank in Nigeria.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a management position and is responsible to implement and enforce a robust enterprise-wide risk management framework and requisite systems including policies, processes and tools.The risk framework should include Strategic risk, Operational risk, Market risk, Liquidity risk, Credit risk and Compliance risk, especially Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism legislation. The Head of Risk will also assist the management to create and maintain an internal control environment that supports the bank in pursuing its mission with a minimum of risk and a maximum of efficiency.
- Develop appropriate Risk Management strategies/tools and disseminate appropriate risk management practices in line with developments in business products, change in clients, markets/industry, laws and regulations Oversee and enforce risk management policies,nincluding Credit Manual, Anti-Money Laundering(AML) Manual and Policy, and monitor compliance with policies.
- Provide an independent review of proposed business plans which include risks identified to the Board Risk Committee and Executive Committee.
- Manage a comprehensive AML Compliance program for the company in line with local regulations and internal policy requirements.
- Developing systems to generate a robust system to identify, monitor, manage and control credit,market and operational risks.
- Monitor and manage the performance and development of direct reports, by being the champion of risk management and improve Management team understanding of key risk identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting and mitigation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in internal control, audit, or risk management,preferably in financial services industry/sector.
- Three years experience in management/leadership role
- Policy development and implementation experience preferred
- Relevant professional qualifications in local market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Credit or Finance or relevant certifications
- Post graduate degree will be an addednadvantage
- Fluency in English.
- High proficiency in use of computerized applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word,Power Point, Excel etc.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.