Management Alternatives Ltd is a broad based professional management consultancy firm. We provide our clients with unique solutions through strategy consulting, business advisory, human resources management, training and project management. We provide services to the public sector, businesses and non-profit organizations
- Under leadership of the National Alliance Coordinator, lead implementation of the current advocacy campaign aimed at getting accountability processes for maternal, newborn and child health that listen and respond to citizens’ views and concerns in two states.
- Coordinate and build relationships with WRAN’s members, campaign partners and relevant government officials. Develop and manage workplans that support WRA Nigeria’s advocacy objectives and reporting requirements
- Manage advocacy campaign and project strategy development and implementation
- Manage activity planning and implementation, and monitoring and evaluation, including supporting logistics for all meetings, such as advocacy workshops.
- Document project activities and write project activity reports; collect and maintain records as part of results management plan
- Work with National Coordinator to monitor (sub)grant spending and ensure compliance with (sub)grant and donor requirements, and proposing revisions to the budget or workplan, as necessary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Management Alternatives Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.