Graduate Sales Executives at Boch Systems
Posted on: 7 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) is a leading Systems Integration Company of choice. Our mission is to provide professional and quality service delivery on information and communication technology that are reliable, timely and cost effective; to our esteemed clients through our highly skilled and dedicated workforce, partners and technology, returning value to our stakeholders.
- Identify marketing opportunities by recognizing consumer requirements; defining market and competitor's share.
- Maintain Company’s solutions knowledge by getting certifications in the solutions offered by the company (for example; Fortinet, CheckPoint, HP Networking, PRTG Network Monitoring, Websense etc.).
- Reaching goals by their deadlines and should know what to do when performance deviates from plan, and executes corrective measures.
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal and business networking.
- Sustain good rapport and follow-up with clients by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on client’s sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attend relevant trainings and do online certifications.
- Ensure a complete understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Maintain strong team spirit and ability to work in a team.
- BA, B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences, Information Technology, Marketing, Business Administration, or any related discipline.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- Must possess strong understanding of the Company’s sales, services, and marketing concepts.
- Prospecting Skills - Must have strong prospecting skills in order to profile the right Client.
- Ability to Plan and strategize
- Self-Confidence - Should be very confident during every business interaction with prospective and existing clients
- Negotiation - should possess strong competitive Analysis and negotiation skills
- Ability to close good deals with little supervision
- Should possess high sense of customer service delivery
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Asante Twi Ghana Language will be an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Lagos Nigeria.
1-3 yrs work experience in Sales and Marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions