Latest Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
Posted on: 6 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job number WTSBR11352
About the Job
- WTS Energy is looking for a Gas Facility Project Manager to work on residence basis in Lagos, Nigeria. The client is a local diversified business conglomerates, with one of its businesses mainly focused on oil and gas projects (onshore and offshore).
- Within the team you are responsible for assembling and managing a competent team to perform the work necessary to achieve the states goals and objectives as outlined in the Project and approved program.
- The position assumes overall accountability for ensuring the onshore gas processing facility and the offshore gathering facility are designed and installed in accordance with the goals and objectives as outlined in the conceptual study and approved by the senior management team.
General Duties Summary
- Assume Accountability for overall project management, including project target cost and target schedule for both the onshore gas processing facility and offshore gathering facility.
Before Project Award (Phase 2):
- Evaluate various technologies of building a modular processing facility.
- Work with the engineering contractor to delete the stick build facility from the overall scope of the tender package.
- Develop PEP for the design and installation of the Gas Facility Modular Facility.
- Work with EIL review and approve design a deliverables for the offshore gas gathering facilities, including the new build platform and its equipment.
- Assist Project Engineer in developing a class 1 estimate by providing project constructability options.
- Review and verify proposed project goals and objectives.
- Assist in preparation of PS Level 1 project schedule
- Manage development of the sign-off on all project cost estimates.
- Assist with Contract Review.
- Assist with review of tenders and recommend best program based on technical competence.
- Manage development of Project Execution Plan (PEP) during phase 1-3
After Project Award:
- Manage overall development program, phase 3
- Monitor EIL and Modular Gas Plant contractor in performing contractual work.
- Assist Construction Manager to evaluate and recommend best constructability option.
- Assume responsibility for modular plan commissioning.
- Ensure project is completed to budget and schedule
- Assist Construction Team and commissioning team build and commission the facility in time to receive gas from the pipeline being constructed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 20+ years of experience in modular Gas Plant Design & Construction
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.wtsenergy.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Business Development Lead, OAL at AOS Orwell
- Technical Jobs at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Engineering Supervisors at an Oil and Gas Firm - Rovedana Limited
- Senior Project Manager at a Multinational EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Subsurface Technical Manager at WTS Energy
- 2018 Internship Recruitment (Undergraduate) at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Internal Audit Assistant at Trithel International Consulting Limited