Are you an experienced Mining Manager with a background in open pit operations including mobile plant and dewatering pumps?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to lead the team on site in West Africa
- Management of all mining activities from both an on-site and office base.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mining Engineering Degree.
- 15 years’ experience in open pit mining operations.
- Experience in both fixed and mobile plant.
- Experience with dewatering pumps used in high rainfall areas.
- Computer literate.
- Experience with Surpac or a similar program.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Residential position on single status only.
Note:If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CA Global career website on caglobal.catsone.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale