Executive Finance Position in a Multinational FMCG Company
Posted on: 2 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Forte ICT
Forte ICT is a fast growing specialist Recruitment and Human Resources Consultancy formed by the demands and needs of clients and candidates alike, in providing a value added service that matches delivery with quality. Forte ICT stands out in going against the tradition with an efficient and selective approach to recruitment, which serves both the client's and the candidate’s needs exclusively and professionally. Forte ICT is founded by like minded people with over 45 years of recruitment and industry related experience between them. We strongly believe that “making the right choices” for both our clients and candidates alike throughout the recruitment process, which is based on the highest level of professionalism and integrity is at the heart of what we do.
Regional Finance Director Role:
- Execute the principal finance officer duties across Africa Region, being accountable for the integrity of all financial processes and be the principal business partner to Managing Director of the business,
- Lead and manage the Finance team to meet the business objectives.
- Ensure adherence to Company corporate financial policies, internal controls and instructions, and to communicate any major and/or continuing non-conformance to the Company Controller’s Office.
- Deliver timely, informative and accurate reports to enable authoritative advice to be given to both management and shareholders in keeping with deadlines set.
- Ensure the availability of funds to meet the company’s requirements for day to day operations and capital expenditures both short and long term.
- Influence profit direction by evaluating business plans and capital. appropriations, product variation proposals and post project completion reports, to ensure the best use of the company’s resources.
- Participate in the long term planning of the company and ensure that the financial objectives set by the executive team are incorporated into the functional strategies and objectives.
- Direct engagement with functional teams, will require ongoing Finance support to facilitate the achievement of functional team goals and programs.
- Hire, develop, manage, and retain Finance resources necessary to support the Finance needs of the company.
- Support the implementation of business system development projects and processes.
- Participate in the periodic review and formulation of the company strategy including implementation oversight.
- Direct the tax activities, including the preparation and filing of all tax returns, the maintenance of tax expense and liability accounts, and the timely payment of tax liabilities.
Main Purpose of Job:
- To provide business and financial leadership for Africa and the responsibility for safeguarding the companies assets and maintaining an effective business control environment for all internal and statutory requirements. To lead, challenge and influence the business in optimizing the execution of the business priorities.
Essential Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance.
- Financial and / or MBA qualification is required.
- Must have a minimum of 10- 12 years financial experience within Finance Management Roles in FMCG or Manufacturing Multinational Companies.
- Must have Regional Africa Finance Management Experience.
- Must have strong leadership skills, strong personality, corporate, and has strong Man-Management skills.
- Strong stakeholder experience.
- At least five years experience needs to be at Senior Finance Managerial level, preferably within a FMCG / manufacturing company.
- Must have strong Commercial Business Finance Management experience, experience in Financial Controllership roles required.
- Must have strong P&L experience within a Senior Regional Financial Role, covering Africa.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Forte ICT career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Forte ICTSimilar Jobs
- SABMiller Plc Recruitment for Maintenance Manager
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Supplier Performance Manager - ATL
- Sales Executives at Erisco Foods Limited
- Job Openings at Femack Food Processing
- Drivers at Erisco Foods Limited
- Senior Accountant at JMG
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Admin Assistant - Technical
- Latest Jobs at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited