Latest Job Vacancy at Human Resource Specialists Limited
Posted on: 1 September, 2016
Deadline: 1 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Resources Specialists Limited
Human Resource Specialists Limited - Our client, JHI is a top provider of facilities and property management services in Nigeria with an incredibly dynamic and forward-thinking culture, has engaged to source for top talents to fill the vacant position below:
Ref No: FMJH 2016
- The successful candidate will oversee activities of service and maintenance contractors and staff, and the execution of building related activities as determined by the Senior Facilities manager.
- He/she will establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with tenants and service contractors; assist to co-ordinate repairs, revamps and tenant installations; and carry out inspections and general building maintenance.
- The position holder will be required to be available on call (standby) 24-hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and support facilities in a timely and effective manner to include all repairs and administrative tasks.
- Provide a high quality service to clients based on agreed service standards.
- Maintain and manage budget assuring expense control in strict accordance with financial policies and procedures.
- Provide reports to supervisor on the design and operation of building services and systems.
- Prepare and execute methodical Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) schedules to ensure minimum down time of equipment and facilities.
- Maintain the structure and fabric of all facilities in line with appropriate building regulation.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, appliances and assets under company’s care.
- Liaise with colleagues in the development of FM service contracts and works contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage building security to ensure safety and security of premises.
- Liaison with various regulatory agencies to obtain appropriate valid certificates, licenses and permits.
- Put forward suggestions to improve service standards and quality.
- Produce detailed and accurate description of parts needed for maintenance, and submit for approval.
- Ensure that all repairs are carried out in line with company's laid down guidelines and processes.
- Work in full compliance with all Health Safety & Environment (HSE) guidelines and regulations.
- Act as on-site project manager, and manage tenant installations as needed.
- Manage and lead staff, and manage professional relationships with external contacts.
- Work as an effective team member, anticipate and ensure tasks are completed.
- Ensure that staff behavior and conduct conform to company values and philosophy.
- Ensure each assignment/task is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Keep supervisor apprised of matters relating to Facility in a timely manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, or any other related field.
- Possession of Facilities Management certification is desirable.
- Six years of directly related facilities management experience in property management.
- Three years of experience working in the electrical/mechanical or technical field.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS office Suite, Nicor / MDA / SAP, and Dbase management.
- Excellent ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing, and present reports.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of lease agreements and conditions, and house rules.
- Demonstrable knowledge of company policies & procedures, administration principles and reporting.
- Proven record of managing diverse and complex sites, and technical knowledge of building services.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cost budgeting and control.
- Working knowledge of relevant health and safety statutory requirements.
- Demonstrable ability to network, and negotiate agreements, contracts, supplies, etc.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Must possess all regulatory and mandated licences such as a valid driver’s licence.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Team player with strong ability to work collaboratively and superb ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Strong ability to plan, coordinate, and organize projects, and ability to make quick decisions and solve problems.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work under pressure, and accurately work to meet deadline.
- Persistent, resilient and resourceful demonstrating a positive can-do attitude at all times.
- Reliable, dependable, and able work diligently with the uttermost level of integrity.
- Analytical with excellent critical thinking skills, and strong ability to listen, understand, and ask smart follow-up questions.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV/resume to: jobs@HRSNG.com referencing Vacancy FMJH 2016 in the subject line. Only candidates we deem qualified will be shortlisted and contacted so Please no Calls or Email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Resources Specialists LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Associate at Talenture - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Openings at Fosad Consulting
- IT Team Support West at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Jobs at First Choice Leasing Ltd
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited