Latest Job Vacancy at Human Resource Specialists Limited
Posted on: 1 September, 2016
Deadline: 1 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Resources Specialists Limited
Human Resource Specialists Limited - Our client, JHI is a top provider of facilities and property management services in Nigeria with an incredibly dynamic and forward-thinking culture, has engaged to source for top talents to fill the vacant position below:
Ref No: FMJH 2016
- The successful candidate will oversee activities of service and maintenance contractors and staff, and the execution of building related activities as determined by the Senior Facilities manager.
- He/she will establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with tenants and service contractors; assist to co-ordinate repairs, revamps and tenant installations; and carry out inspections and general building maintenance.
- The position holder will be required to be available on call (standby) 24-hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and support facilities in a timely and effective manner to include all repairs and administrative tasks.
- Provide a high quality service to clients based on agreed service standards.
- Maintain and manage budget assuring expense control in strict accordance with financial policies and procedures.
- Provide reports to supervisor on the design and operation of building services and systems.
- Prepare and execute methodical Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) schedules to ensure minimum down time of equipment and facilities.
- Maintain the structure and fabric of all facilities in line with appropriate building regulation.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, appliances and assets under company’s care.
- Liaise with colleagues in the development of FM service contracts and works contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage building security to ensure safety and security of premises.
- Liaison with various regulatory agencies to obtain appropriate valid certificates, licenses and permits.
- Put forward suggestions to improve service standards and quality.
- Produce detailed and accurate description of parts needed for maintenance, and submit for approval.
- Ensure that all repairs are carried out in line with company's laid down guidelines and processes.
- Work in full compliance with all Health Safety & Environment (HSE) guidelines and regulations.
- Act as on-site project manager, and manage tenant installations as needed.
- Manage and lead staff, and manage professional relationships with external contacts.
- Work as an effective team member, anticipate and ensure tasks are completed.
- Ensure that staff behavior and conduct conform to company values and philosophy.
- Ensure each assignment/task is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Keep supervisor apprised of matters relating to Facility in a timely manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, or any other related field.
- Possession of Facilities Management certification is desirable.
- Six years of directly related facilities management experience in property management.
- Three years of experience working in the electrical/mechanical or technical field.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS office Suite, Nicor / MDA / SAP, and Dbase management.
- Excellent ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing, and present reports.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of lease agreements and conditions, and house rules.
- Demonstrable knowledge of company policies & procedures, administration principles and reporting.
- Proven record of managing diverse and complex sites, and technical knowledge of building services.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cost budgeting and control.
- Working knowledge of relevant health and safety statutory requirements.
- Demonstrable ability to network, and negotiate agreements, contracts, supplies, etc.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Must possess all regulatory and mandated licences such as a valid driver’s licence.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Team player with strong ability to work collaboratively and superb ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Strong ability to plan, coordinate, and organize projects, and ability to make quick decisions and solve problems.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work under pressure, and accurately work to meet deadline.
- Persistent, resilient and resourceful demonstrating a positive can-do attitude at all times.
- Reliable, dependable, and able work diligently with the uttermost level of integrity.
- Analytical with excellent critical thinking skills, and strong ability to listen, understand, and ask smart follow-up questions.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV/resume to: jobs@HRSNG.com referencing Vacancy FMJH 2016 in the subject line. Only candidates we deem qualified will be shortlisted and contacted so Please no Calls or Email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Resources Specialists LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Brand Managers at Lorache Consulting
- Jobs at UnoCasa Limited
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Quality Control Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Information Technology Role at Rutotech International
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd