Our client, a fast growing confectionery in Abuja is looking to fill the position for a Marketer (Preferably Female) and a store keeper to grow the business to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining awareness of the factors that influence the bakery’s market and having a deep
- understanding of the needs and attitudes of the customers.
- Responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for working closely with other bakery staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the product.
- Responsible for managing and delivering the day to day marketing activities for the bakery in line with the
- agreed Marketing Strategy, to support the delivery of bakery revenue targets
- Responsible for managing and co-ordinating the bakery Communications Plan to ensure that all
- communications ard targeted at the right audience and delivered on time.
- Responsible for the production of monthly marketing report for the bakery, detailing key achievements,
- activities undertaken and future key initiatives.
- Working closely with all departments to share knowledge, best practices and experiences in order to produce
- exceptional results.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
- Applicant must be Abuja resident.
- Applicant must be between the age of 21-25 years.
go to method of application »
Storekeepers keep track of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule. They ensure proper scheduling, record-keeping, and inventory control.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check inventory records for accuracy.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- Keep records of items received, or transferred to another location.
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- Disseminate the supply in its designated areas.
- Checking possible damages or scratches.
- Record the number and the kinds of supplies.
- Putting stock away in accordance with the Company’s Quality procedures (stock rotation).
- Maintaining the outside area of the stores in a safe clean and tidy condition.
- Must have knowledge and experience in store-keeping.
- Knowledge in basic book-keeping.
- Must be keen to details.
- Must have good organizational skill.
- At least a Minimum of OND in any relevant courses.
- Must have at least 2 years Experience.
- Must be between the age of 20-27.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.