Fresh Job Opening at House of Tara International
Posted on: 31 August, 2016
Deadline: 10 September, 2016
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
House of Tara International - We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are looking for a Retail Artists to support our business. You will be responsible for applying makeup and accessories to aesthetically enhance the look of our clients for everyday or special events such as weddings.
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, lip liners, mascara wands etc.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Apply makeup for big events including weddings, holidays.
- Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Match skin color to colour palettes to determine best looks.
- Teach makeup application to clients (personal makeup class)
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Fit wigs and hairpieces.
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is unsatisfied.
- Keep proper records of all customer transactions regarding your branch.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Transfer all customer complaints to your supervisor
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as may be assigned
- Ensure a clean and good ambience in the branch.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues
- Carry out any such responsibilities that may be assigned.
- You may be required to work in any branch of the company, as well as your involvement in events and external jobs as the need arises.
Qualification and Experience
- Must have a graduate degree
- 1 - 3 years experience as a makeup artist
- Must have a portfolio on social media (preferably Instagram)
- Having sales experience is an added advantage
- MUST have a place of residence in Abuja
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- While performing the duties pertaining to this position, you will be regularly required:
- To stand for prolonged hours; make use of close vision to apply makeup, groom brows, read/write reports, summaries and other documents;
- To have a range of motion sufficient to push, pull and place product packs, books and other materials on level surfaces. At meetings, you shall employ eye contact and voice modulation and projection to convey or underscore points of information.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Head of Legal at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited