Latest Vacancies at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
Posted on: 23 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineer
Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, VSO, is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
- This role will support the transformation and improvement of the Education system in Nigeria
- Placement period is initially maximum 12 months based on arrival date (project begins 1st September 2016 for 12 months). Strong likelihood of extension of up to two years.
- You have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience specifically in teaching literacy and numeracy using the UK National educational curriculum or its equivalent.
- You are willing and capable of working as part of a team work
- You can adapt your knowledge and experience to Nigeria
- You are a highly skilled teacher trainer with training and international experience, who can support the Education Sector Support Programme in Nigeria (ESSPIN) project.
- To play a key role in the supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects engaged in ICT/IT work.
- The position is expected to provide support to Education Projects and other VSO projects in Nigeria.
- Experience of training on IT/ICT in Education, especially to teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Degree level in IT related subject (however if extensive IT knowledge gained from work experience, BA or B.Sc in any subject can be acceptable)
- This position will play a key role in supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects in ICT in Education in Northern Nigeria.
- This position will be based in Abuja with project related travel to the state of Jigawa, Katsina and Zamfara.
- You are an experienced ICT professional well versed in the use of ICT for knowledge gathering, knowledge exchange.
- A professional who can help teacher educators understand the importance and use of ICT in Education.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Randstad Construction Property EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- HR Generalist/ Perssonal Assistant at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Job Openings at Karbak Ventures Limited
- General Manager, Business Development & Strategy at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Administrative Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Orion Group
- Sales/Marketing Engineers at TIKS Automations and Control Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos