Latest Vacancies at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
Posted on: 23 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineer
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, VSO, is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
- This role will support the transformation and improvement of the Education system in Nigeria
- Placement period is initially maximum 12 months based on arrival date (project begins 1st September 2016 for 12 months). Strong likelihood of extension of up to two years.
- You have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience specifically in teaching literacy and numeracy using the UK National educational curriculum or its equivalent.
- You are willing and capable of working as part of a team work
- You can adapt your knowledge and experience to Nigeria
- You are a highly skilled teacher trainer with training and international experience, who can support the Education Sector Support Programme in Nigeria (ESSPIN) project.
go to method of application »
- To play a key role in the supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects engaged in ICT/IT work.
- The position is expected to provide support to Education Projects and other VSO projects in Nigeria.
- Experience of training on IT/ICT in Education, especially to teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Degree level in IT related subject (however if extensive IT knowledge gained from work experience, BA or B.Sc in any subject can be acceptable)
go to method of application »
- This position will play a key role in supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects in ICT in Education in Northern Nigeria.
- This position will be based in Abuja with project related travel to the state of Jigawa, Katsina and Zamfara.
- You are an experienced ICT professional well versed in the use of ICT for knowledge gathering, knowledge exchange.
- A professional who can help teacher educators understand the importance and use of ICT in Education.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Randstad Construction Property EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Safety Coordinator at South Dredge Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Accountant at Horkey International Services Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions