Job Vacancy at Mondelez International - Cadbury
Posted on: 16 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Mondelez International
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Specific Responsibilities will include to:
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail execution standards throughout stores within agreed retail environments in the assigned territory. The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Manage customer service activities and capability development to optimize and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction in the assigned area.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Support the delivery of all marketing campaigns in assigned area
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area.
- Good first Degree in any related discipline.
- Sales experience is a distinct advantage.
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Ability to communicate in local dialect of territory is essential
- Demonstrated ability in collaborative work style, relationship management, initiative and follow through.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mondelez International career website on mondelez.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mondelez InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Plumping & Electrical Maintenance Officer at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- District Operations Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Deputy Finance Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Jobs at Chopaholics
- Logistics/Delivery Personnel at WireMyCake
- HACCP Officer at General Foods and Sweets Manufacturing Ltd