Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance.
Directs and coordinates event staffing, event coordination and facilitates services event facilities by performing the following duties personally or through temporary staff.
- Promotes a vibrant, unparalleled event experience for the customer.
- Manages, receives and coordinates all bookings and rentals for the Event Center and monitors results thereof.
- Trains and maintains appropriate list of available staff to meet event requirements.
- Directs the advanced planning of event staffing requirements as determined by the existing policies and lessee requirements.
- Assists the finance team with receipts, expenses, funding, budget, records and similar aspects for the facility.
- Increase & grow the utilization of events center.
- Investigates complaints regarding the events center and handles such problems in a professional and satisfactory manner.
- Distributes post event surveys and follows up on issues.
- Target visitors utilizing local services (cost effective ways)
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or other Social Sciences
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in managing an events center.
- Knowledge of marketing and branding concepts.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and / or market activities within the Event Management industry
- Be highly creative, IT-savvy & well experienced in the use of the Internet and Social Media/Blogging as effective marketing & advertising tools.
- Have entrepreneur mindset with sound business acumen.
- Show verifiable track records of performance and target delivery in previous jobs
- Excellent Customer Service skills
go to method of application »
To provide and support a full Security Control Room Operation in a 24 hour response environment – utilising and operating all the systems within the control room, ensuring that all requests for assistance are attended too and that all electronic systems are operating to their optimum.
- To operate and respond to all aspects of Control Room Operations.
- To operate, monitor, evaluate and maintain CCTV systems and ensuring visual images are always to necessary standard.
- Manage the dedicated emergency telephones and the telephone system and be aware of emergency response procedures.
- Manage the Access Control Systems and two-way radio communications with Security.
- Monitor the Fire Alarm systems and pass on via radio or telephone any information necessary for the safety and security of the company.
- Report as necessary any incidents to the emergency services.
- Undertake any other duties that are necessary within the Security Control room.
- Report any failures or issues to the Security Manager.
- Hold a University Degree/HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of two years hands-on Control Room experience in the use of CCTV, Access Control System and two-way radio communications.
- An ability to demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude.
- An ability to work as part of a team over a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good experience in Microsoft Office applications, word and excel.
- A high level of written and oral communication to undertake routine management reporting, log keeping and reporting of incidents.
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.