Career Opportunity at Appzone
Posted on: 14 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 October, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
- Monitor e-channel transactions remotely at the commercial bank ends as well as on our cloud infrastructure, both weekdays and some weekends.
- Ensuring that all the various services required to maintain system stability and availability are all up and running at all times
- Efficient use of the case management and feedback system to maintain a proper and accurate record of all customers’ complaints and requests.
- Provide technical first-level support to Client Relationship Managers (CRM) and the centralized helpdesk team, as well as other third party partners.
- On request and on stipulated regular basis, generate reports to be show channels usage.
- Analyze customers’ transactions end-to-end to determine point of failure, providing the concerned party with the necessary transaction details for complete resolution.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- You have internship experience in the financial services industry related to operations and/or financial analysis, or a maximum of 2 years of Transaction Management experience in the financial services industry
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, analytic skills and great attention to details.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Interested and qualified? Go to Appzone Limited career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Support Intern at HostNowNow Limited
- Data Scientist - Analytics Office EMEA at Nokia Nigeria
- Hewlett Packard (HP) Recruiting for Computing Category Manager
- Web Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Oracle Nigeria Student / Intern Recruitment 2017
- Digital Marketing Intern at MyJobMag
- IT Service Desk Analyst at High-Tech Data Systems Limited (HDS)
- Digital Marketing Sales Executive at Blackngreen Mobile Nigeria Limited