Job in a Fast Growing Indigenous Multinational Company
Posted on: 11 August, 2016
Deadline: 25 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A fast growing indigenous multinational company with locations nationwide. Throughout our history, we have continue to help out employee realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunity for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
Due to rapid expansion, we urgently need smart and resourceful individuals to fill the following roles in our offices nationwide. Hence, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Travel Centre Manager has the responsibility for travel centre operations and profitability.
- Ensure that customers consistently receive high quality service by efficiently managing, developing and using all available resources (i.e. staff systems and processes) and ensuring that a strong, customer-focused service culture becomes entrenched in the service centre.
- Proactively identify and assess the risks faced by the travel centre and reduce the overall exposure by maintaining an effective system of controls.
- Ensure the effective rollout of change management initiatives to the travel centre.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards,
- To develop specific strategies and acquire new customers
- Analyze business and operational activities to ensure travel centre profitability
- Set and ensure that service standards are maintained, in line with differentiated requirements of the market segments.
- Ensure that customer needs are anticipated and met, through provision of appropriate products and services via the most suitable channels.
- Ensure that the travel centre strives for continuous service improvement.
- Maintain awareness of customer complaints and attend to resolution.
- Ensure efficient, customer-oriented telephone procedures.
Management of service improvement:
- Manage the customer problem resolution process and ensure the accurate logging of information.
- Set and monitor turn-around times for resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure that problem root causes are resolved by facilitating corrective action and regular liaison with support entities.
- Ensure that service measurement is maintained and action adverse trends.
- Implement service recovery to facilitate customer retention.
- Business Development
- Operations Management
- Resource Management
- Analytical and communication skills
- Team and People Management
- Minimum of 5 years cognate banking experience or in other related industry.
- Bachelor's degree in any field of Science, Finance related discipline, Business Administration and Humanities.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their updated Resume indicating the role as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited