Terragon Limited, an Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a: Digital Media Executive. The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.
Overall Purpose of the Role
- The Head of Marketing at Terragon Group focuses on increasing customer acquisition, retention and loyalty, while building a leading corporate brand.
- The individual will be responsible for developing and driving the overall group marketing strategy ensuring creative execution.
- The position will require a tight interaction with Commercial, Business Development and Products.
The Head of Marketing oversees the following:
- Corporate Marketing: Communications, Content Marketing, Branding & Design, Social & Digital Marketing
- Segment Marketing: Marketing strategies for the three different businesses that make up the Group
- Product Marketing
- Community Relations
- Regional Marketing: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa
- International Communications
- Research Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Company’s overall brand, marketing and communications plan
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team, business and product heads to articulate the marketing strategy. This process will involve rigorous prioritization and planning to ensure that the Marketing team provides adequate support to all other teams within the business
- Create and execute a broad marketing strategy for Terragon Group, and be responsible for understanding the business model, the company’s services, products and solutions, and positioning them favourably before target audience markets
- Lead the Corporate Marketing team (Communications, Content, Branding & Design, Events and Online) to create compelling narratives about Terragon Group and present the company in unique ways.
- Develop and oversee budget and resource management
- Create a focused event participation strategy for sponsored and corporate events that will help Terragon Group reach its target audience
- Create innovate marketing campaigns for the company’s business segments
- Be an expert in digital marketing strategies that drive awareness and create leads
- Will be data driven and will work with the Research team and guide them on internal and market research, and create a strategy for how to best disseminate Research insights through various communication channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in mobile or tech.
- Relatively young (22 - 32) and not stuck in a set way of doing things. Believes in enhancing capabilities, has a strong personality and is engaging.
- Strategic thinker, executed a strategic direction for a marketing unit. The individual must be creative, witty, smart, flawless communication skills- Verbal and written.
- Has worked in a B2B technology business previously. Work experience that covers product launch, strong corporate comms experience, brand management etc
- Deep understanding of the various marketing disciplines within the department
- Highly creative and innovative brand builder
- Demonstrated results in building brand equity
- Demonstrated success in developing marketing strategies that have met or exceeded targets
- Experience in leveraging customer analytics, segmentation and new advertising technology to drive business growth
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies
- Team builder and team player
- Resourceful & curious. If you don't know the answer, you won't rest until you find it.
- Can thrive working in a fast-paced company and able to liaise with stakeholders across multiple businesses and products to get things done.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs and Cover letter to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.