Jobs in a Commercial Law Practice Firm via Canaan Consulting
Posted on: 9 August, 2016
Deadline: 23 August, 2016
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Canaan Consulting
Canaan Consulting - Our client, a Commercial Law practice firm located in Lagos Mainland, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Degree qualified with minimum of second class.
- Minimum of 4 years post call experiencein corporate.
- Commercial, litigation and management skills essential.
- High level of computer literacy, oral and written skill,
- Advocacy and arbitration skills.
go to method of application »
- Candidates must be Degree qualified
- Minimum of 7-10 years post call active Litigation / Arbitration experience.
- Must be computer savvy and have a very high level of both oral and writing skill
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs along with a cover letter to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 2151,
Note: The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Canaan ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Managers at Jade & Stone Solicitors
- Legal Vacancy at EZ37 Solutions
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Law firm
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Legal Consultants at Imani