Vacancy at Sherman Gray Limited
Posted on: 9 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Sherman Gray Limited
Sherman Gray Limited is an EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) envisioned several years ago but incorporated on January 4, 2007. The core objective of our organisation is to provide professional services in the field of Civil engineering construction, Consulting, Procurement and Outsourcing services for the oil and gas industry, manpower development through professional training and project management to mention a few.
Our organization is seeking the services of competent individuals for the position of CAD Instructor.
- Minimum of OND in Engineering, Architecture and any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years cognate work experience.
Preferred candidate must:
- Be competent in some of the following software applications: AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, 3DS Max, PDMS, Solidworks, Staad Pro, Primavera, ORCAD, PC Schematic, ETABS, Ansys, Civil 3D. etc.
- Be able to use, teach and effectively communicate the use of these software applications
- Be ready to learn and be teachable
- Be able to project the company’s brand positively
- Have good command of English language
- Have good communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Possess ability to work under pressure
- Be courteous and convincing to clientele
- Be competent in drafting proposals, presentations and conducting seminars
- Be goaldriven and passionate
Method of Application
Appilcants candidates should send detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sherman Gray LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Customer Service Manager at ABB
- Job Opening at a Truck Assembly Plant
- Latest Job Opportunity at CA Global
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting