Graduate Recruitment at Saro
Posted on: 6 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 August, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
SARO, with corporate Head-office in Lagos and Strategic Business Units in Ibadan, Enugu and Ilesha is a diversified company with major interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export business in both Nigeria and Ghana.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines; Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension and Agronomy, Accounting, Economics
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Agrosciences Limited career website on saroafrica.com.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Farm Managers at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Saroafrica International Limited
- Job Openings at a Leading Agro-Allied Company - Elbeo Limited
- Sales Representatives at Syngenta Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Job Opportunities at The Candel Company Limited
- Latest Job Openings at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Nursing Officers Vacancy at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)