Graduate Recruitment at Saro
Posted on: 6 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 August, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
SARO, with corporate Head-office in Lagos and Strategic Business Units in Ibadan, Enugu and Ilesha is a diversified company with major interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export business in both Nigeria and Ghana.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines; Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension and Agronomy, Accounting, Economics
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on saroafrica.com.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Brand Officer at Saro Africa International
- Farm Finance and Admin Officer at Farm 360
- Financial Controller- Farms at a Leading Agribusiness Company - ManpowerGroup Middle East
- Poultry Manager at Efugo Farms
- Engineering Vacancies at Saro Lifecare
- Job Vacancies at Welcome2Africa International
- Latest Job Openings at Tomato Jos
- Field Sales Representative – Animal Nutrition and Health Care Solutions at AMO Group