MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- This position requires the ability to analyse current pricing and costing methodologies to find areas of improvement and enhance company’s profitability.
- The Pricing analyst will also provide the organization with timely and accurate data, as well as analysis, on the company’s products and services market and performance, the competitive landscape, general industry and global trends and participate in strategic projects targeted at improving revenue, profitability, liquidity and growth.
These responsibilities shall include;
- Provide pricing and margin analysis of products and services.
- Examine and assess contract commercials and attend to daily pricing requests.
- Support with the maintenance of the company’s Product Price Book and coordinate quarterly or other ad-hoc price reviews for the business product portfolio
- Support in the development and implementation of pricing strategies and policies appropriate to changing market conditions that would drive revenue growth and profitability.
- Assist with building price models for new products.
- Develop standard and bundled offer scenarios/business cases that are profitable.
- Provide analytical support for Product and Sales teams.
- Provide support in modelling commercial customer profitability.
- Participate in cross functional projects requiring Pricing representation as they arise.
- Ability to understand detail/complex data and translate into actionable/understandable terms (analyse, summarize/interpret, and present results).
- Position will require the ability to research customer behaviour, pricing results and competitive data in support of results, pricing and strategy.
- Tax support: Computation, filing and any other ad hoc report.
- 1-2 years’ experience preferably in an analytical/project management role in telecoms, finance or related environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Admin, or similar fields with strong analytical and research skills.
- MBA or Accounting Professional qualification CIMA/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify, track and see issues through to resolution, relying on corporate savvy and influencing skills to accomplish
- Experience with business analysis required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Team work
- Proficiency in MS Office product suite
- Strong oral and written communication and organisational skills
go to method of application »
The Sales Support Analyst’s primary responsibility is to work with Sales Managers to develop opportunities and establish new accounts for cloud services and to gain market share in their given territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Grow the company’s sales and revenues for Cloud Services.
- Develop and grow a network of industry contacts, particularly the e-commerce industry to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations focused on Cloud solutions as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Attend client meetings with Sales Managers as may be required for sales closure.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Achieve the Cloud sales targets.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive Cloud offerings in Nigeria and globally develop propositions to sell and further develop the MainOne brand
- To work directly under the supervision of the Product Manager.
- You will be required to liaise on a day-to-day basis with the Cloud Technical Team; Sales Team, Service Delivery, Technical, Project Management, Marketing & Strategy, and various other groups / departments.
- Strong Knowledge of Cloud as a service delivery model
- Knowledge of IT and concepts such as virtualization
- Familiar with Cloud Models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Demonstrated sales capacity
- Analytical thinking to engage customers considering different business and operational models
- Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline preferably business management or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working with a sales/business development team
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Travel may be required
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, click on preferred job title(s).
Interested and qualified? Go to Main One Cable career website on career.mainone.net to apply