Job Opportunities at InfoHob
Posted on: 1 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InfoHob
InfoHob, an Information Technology company in Abuja requires the services of the following:
Our company is seeking to hire a very creative and highly skilled candidate with deep knowledge and passion for web server administration. He/she will focus on both front-end and back-end, and will work in a deadline driven environment. This position is for a candidate who is exceptionally hands on, with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
Experience: 1-3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers web servers for email, DNS, domain name, CPanel and SQL databases.
- Installs, configures, and maintains server operating systems – Linux and Windows.
- Monitors and tunes virtual private servers to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Schedules installations, updates and upgrades in accordance with set standards and procedures.
- Provides first and second line support for WHMCS.
- Customises open source solutions to suit specific requirements.
- Automates routine procedures by creating management tools.
- Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
- Manages order flows and transaction logs.
- Translates business requirements into solutions.
Qualification and requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Linux/UNIX OS – working knowledge required.
- Windows server OS.
- CPanel and DNS Administration.
- Cloud hosting, VPS and system backup.
- SQL with basic IP skills.
- Domain name and email administration.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Team player with good attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
- Certification(s) in Windows server and/or Linux OS is a big plus.
- Web design and software development skills can be a plus - WordPress, PHP, Python, CMS.
- Receives and sorts incoming payments with attention to credibility.
- Prepares and sends out bills, receipts and invoices, and checks validity of debit accounts.
- Manages the status of accounts and identifies inconsistencies.
- Determines prices and recommends improvements in products and packaging.
- Ensures all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines.
- Writes thorough reports on billing activities with clear and reliable data.
- Educates customers and provides relevant information about products and services.
- Resolves problems by informing and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Avoids legal challenges by adhering to product usage guidelines and instructions.
- Improves product performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Keeps records of all transactions by recording inquiries, complaints and comments.
- Refers unresolved grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Manages contract forms, customer accounts, change of address records, service orders.
- Solicits sales of new or additional services or products.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InfoHobSimilar Jobs
- Support Engineer at Cobranet Limited
- Finance Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Sharepoint Developer at SiNet Technologies
- Technical Tendering Manager - High Voltage at GE Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Senior Sales Executive at a Technology Company
- Business Executives at Sulfman Consulting Limited
- Job Opportunities at Teledom International Limited