Job Opportunities at InfoHob
Posted on: 1 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InfoHob
InfoHob, an Information Technology company in Abuja requires the services of the following:
Our company is seeking to hire a very creative and highly skilled candidate with deep knowledge and passion for web server administration. He/she will focus on both front-end and back-end, and will work in a deadline driven environment. This position is for a candidate who is exceptionally hands on, with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
Experience: 1-3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers web servers for email, DNS, domain name, CPanel and SQL databases.
- Installs, configures, and maintains server operating systems – Linux and Windows.
- Monitors and tunes virtual private servers to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Schedules installations, updates and upgrades in accordance with set standards and procedures.
- Provides first and second line support for WHMCS.
- Customises open source solutions to suit specific requirements.
- Automates routine procedures by creating management tools.
- Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
- Manages order flows and transaction logs.
- Translates business requirements into solutions.
Qualification and requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Linux/UNIX OS – working knowledge required.
- Windows server OS.
- CPanel and DNS Administration.
- Cloud hosting, VPS and system backup.
- SQL with basic IP skills.
- Domain name and email administration.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Team player with good attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
- Certification(s) in Windows server and/or Linux OS is a big plus.
- Web design and software development skills can be a plus - WordPress, PHP, Python, CMS.
- Receives and sorts incoming payments with attention to credibility.
- Prepares and sends out bills, receipts and invoices, and checks validity of debit accounts.
- Manages the status of accounts and identifies inconsistencies.
- Determines prices and recommends improvements in products and packaging.
- Ensures all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines.
- Writes thorough reports on billing activities with clear and reliable data.
- Educates customers and provides relevant information about products and services.
- Resolves problems by informing and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Avoids legal challenges by adhering to product usage guidelines and instructions.
- Improves product performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Keeps records of all transactions by recording inquiries, complaints and comments.
- Refers unresolved grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Manages contract forms, customer accounts, change of address records, service orders.
- Solicits sales of new or additional services or products.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InfoHobSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
- Lastest Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
- Android Community Learning Program Manager At Andela