Career Opportunity at May & Baker
Posted on: 29 July, 2016
Deadline: 10 August, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at May & Baker
May & Baker Nigeria Plc - We are committed to applying our resources and science to improve the quality of life. We provide quality and affordable medicines, food and beverages to those who need them.
Department: Financial and Accounts
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, the incumbent will be expected to prepare accurate financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards and generate business reports for decision making.
- He / She will also be expected to liaise with relevant governmental agencies with respect to taxation and related matters.
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc / HND in Accounting ACA with at least ten (10) years financial accounting experience in a large manufacturing company (4 years of which must be at management level) with hands-on SAGE experience.
- The preferred candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with the ability to interact effectively with a variety of people at all levels.
Attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on May & Baker
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about May & BakerSimilar Jobs
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruiting for Finance Lead, SSA
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment for Manager, Independent Business Monitoring, EMEA
- Facilities Assistant at HealthPlus Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Corporate Counsel
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ