Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the financial sector to recruit an Investment Officer for their operations in Nigeria.
Our Client is a public financial institution assigned with the responsibility of implementing Development Assistance policies worldwide with a focus on the fight against poverty and the promotion of sustainable development. The company is present in four continents through a network of more than 60 branches. The strategy of the Company in Nigeria covers three aspects:
- Supporting the development of SMEs and family agriculture,
- Scaling up access to power and promoting renewable energy and energy efficiency,
- improving urban infrastructure.
Our Client is opening a new position for its Lagos office, as Investment Officer. Under the direct supervision of the Deputy Director, based in Abuja, the Investment Officer will mainly identify, negotiate and monitor a portfolio of non-sovereign projects (Credit Facilities, Guarantees, Corporate loans...), mainly with the Banking sector.
The main activities are:
- Prospecting and identification of new transactions
- Structuring of projects and facilities
- Risk assessment
- AML/FT screening
- Negotiation and formalization of Agreements
- Monitoring of project implementation, including updating of financial risk rating
- Organization and contribution to Company Experts’ missions from Abuja and headquarters
- Representation of the Company in Lagos and the surrounding region
- Running of the office
- Banking sector review
- MBA in Finance or Banking.
- 5 to 10 year banking experience is required.
- DFIs experience is suitable.
- French and English fluency (speaking and writing).
- Commercial skills.
- Two years renewable contract.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on Adexen website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale