Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and commercial spaces
Our team at Housessories is committed to sourcing and selecting the highest quality materials. We scout the world for cutting edge, thoughtfully designed products that you will not have to break the bank for. Giving you world -class style, always at the right price . Housessories has interior specialists on hand to assist you focusing on planning, specifying and selecting ideal interior materials and products to suit your space.
- Establish and implement logistics procedures in line with organizational requirements
- Manage all company vehicles
- Coordinate logistics activities for all units
- Take overall responsibility for packaging and delivery of products
- Maintenance of company generator, ensure that the generator is checked daily using the checklist and ready for use.
- Coordinate maintenance of the generator when due.
- Reviewing and managing logistics budget and expenditure.
- Cover essential duties in the absence of other personnel
- Other duties as assigned
Work Experience and Job Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Prior experience of logistics is desirable
go to method of application »
- The Graphics Artist would combine art and technology to create visually communicative designs through various media such as magazines, newsletters, book covers, billboards, websites and other company materials.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- experience in artistically designs.
- Good working knowledge of graphic software such as CorelDraw, Photoshop etc.
- Applicants must possess minimum of Higher National Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Graphics Design.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter with subject as "LOGISTICS OFFICER" or "GRAPHICS ARTIST".