Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
• Fully qualified and registered with state Nursing Council
• Not less than one year post qualification experience
• Should be pleasant, smart and very neat
• Should be polite with good communication skill and gentle with patients
- An M.B.B.S Degree from a reputable University
- Membership of the Nigerian Medical & Dental Association Of Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years experience in medical practice
- Ultrasound & Surgical Skills are added advantage
- He/she must have initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- AGE: Not more than 45 years
- Must be fully registered with MLSCN
- Must have current practicing license.
- Minimum of 1 years post qualification experience
- Should be pleasant, smart and very neat
- Should be polite with good communication skill and gentle with patients
- Must be computer literate
- AGE: Not more than 35 years
> Minimum of SSCE Certificate or its equivalent.
> 2 - 6 years experience in similar position.
> Employee must possess a valid driver's license issued by the Federal Service Road Commission and Lagos State
> Must be 24 years of age or older, with a clean driving record,
> Must take and successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as at random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug and alcohol tests.
> Exhibit experience in the operation of vehicles; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
> Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of automotive equipment.
> Show knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures.
> Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others.
> Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
> Must be conversant with Lagos roads and must reside in Ikorodu
> Applicant must be an OND holder
> Experience with basic accounting operations will be of advantage.
> Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
> Must be a smart and quick learner.
> Must be good at record keeping.
> Must be an efficient communicator
> Preparing, Filling & Communicating Official Documents
> Must not be more than 28 years of age and resides in Ikorodu
To apply, Newgate Career Page