Jobs in a Manufacturer of International Brands via Prosell Consulting Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: 26 July, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Prosell Consulting
Prosell Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading manufacturer of some international brands, with operations across Nigeria, is seeking to recruit competent, committed and self-motivated individuals for the below position at its Lagos Headquarters:
- The ideal candidate should be a dynamic, articulate and reliable self-starter with a CEO mind-set and vision.
- The company’s entire Financial Division (consisting of Accounts, Treasury, Credit Control, Costing & Management Accounting, Inventory Control, etc.
- Offering expert leadership to the entire Management in all areas of his responsibility and beyond.
- Leading the entire Finance Division personnel in a manner thatbrings out the best in them and ensures that all the expected deliverables at all levels are not only met but frequently exceeded.
- Minimum of 15 years broad experience from reputable commercial or FMCG environments, at least 3 of which must be as CFO or FC.
- Minimum of MBA Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Must be a Fellow of a recognized professional accounting body.
- Must be IT savvy with good experience in the use ofan ERP software.
- Not less than 40 years of age.
go to method of application »
- The ideal candidate should be analytical, proactive and results-oriented.
- He must possess extensive knowledge of investment portfolio strategy as well as banking and financial instruments
- The company’s Treasury Dept and all of its duties and responsibilities.
- Ensuring that all the Dept’s KPI’s are delivered beyond expectations.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience; at least 3 of which must be as Treasury Manager in a reputable commercial or FMCG environment.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Finance or Accounting (An MBA Degree will be plus).
- Must be a Member or Fellow of a recognized professional accounting body.
- Must be IT savvy with good experience in the use of ER.P software packages.
- Not less than 38 years of age.
go to method of application »
- The ideal candidate should be charismatic, confident and a go-getter.
- He should be self-motivated, with strong leadership, networking an presentation abilities.
- He must have a highly impressive physical presence.
- Management of the company’s entire Corporate Sales-force together with assets, relationships and opportunities spread across the major cities of the country.
- Making sure that all periodic expectations are met.
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience with at least 5 years in a similar role preferably in a recognized commercial or FMCG environment.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in a relevant filed (An MBA will be a plus).
- Must be IT savvy with good experience in ERP software packages.
- Not less than 35 years of age.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a brief Application Letter, attaching their CV's and a recent passport photograph, to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of your email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Prosell ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Customer Relationship Officer at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Sales Executives at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Traveling Delivery Personnel - Northern Zone at Sweet Nation Foods Limited
- Latest Jobs at Elkris Bio Health Foods Nig Limited
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Electrical Electronic Engineer
- Credit Control Officer at JMG Limited
- Jobs at Tetra Pak
- Latest Jobs at JMG Limited