Job at German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA)
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: 26 July, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA) is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, international non-governmental organisation founded in 1957. It has its headquarters in Wuerzburg, Germany.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites. This will comprise 50% of the job
- Ensure that the quality of programme/project monitoring and evaluation in the sites is of international standard and quality by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms to ensure quality.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the web-based data capture of the programme and provide technical assistance and training to the staff at the sites responsible for data entry.
- On a monthly /quarterly basis, analyse project/state level data and provide reports to National office and local partners.
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams
- Document lessons learned and best practices in monitoring and evaluation, according to guidelines.
- Remain informed of current issues regarding monitoring and evaluation of programmes in the TBL/HIV/AIDS/STI fields by review of current literature and be alert to any implication of such research for project and programme activities.
Qualification and Experience
- Good First Degree
- 3 years of practical experience in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating disease prevention and control activities
- Proven competence in modern training skills and/or ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship
- Good knowledge of strategies for prevention, treatment and care of TBL/HIV/AIDS
Additional Desirable Skills/Experience
- Good knowledge and ability to use computer software for word processing, spreadsheets and basic epidemiological/statistical analysis
- Demonstrated abilities for teamwork
- Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral organisations in the country.
- The post does require extensive travelling for field-work
- Female candidates and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CVs to: MEofficer16@gmail.com
- Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- An interview will be conducted and will contain a written test, and its scheduled to take place during the Second week of August, 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at World Learning
- Women Center Facilitators at International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Communication Technician II at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Project Director at FHI 360
- Graduate Admin/Human Resource Assistant at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Deputy Human Resources Coordinator at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Job Vacancies at The Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Nutrition Manager at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale