AIM Consultants Ltd a subsidiary of AIM Group is a leading Consultancy Company in Nigeria that represents the entire spectrum of professional skills and experience related to the built environment. Formed in 1979, AIM represents an assembly of professionals who have been involved with major projects on the international scene for over thirty four years.
AIM Consultants Ltd was created to answer the needs of International clients that demand the highest levels of skills and experience that is available and provide the complete range of capabilities to plan, program, design and implement successful projects.
The Store Officer is responsible for maintaining the store in order to ensure that all materials needed for the continuous flow of the operation are available at every point in time and also ensuring that the store environment are outstanding.
DUTES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction (internal & external customers) through excellent service.
- Develop and maintain a system for monitoring and controlling inventory levels that results in minimal shrinkage.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with stock policies and procedures.
- Supervise the receiving of all incoming goods from foreign & local suppliers for quantity accuracy and quality.
- Resolve inventory discripancies on daily basis.
- Secure approval for clearing out obsolete inventories on a monthly basis.
- Maintain outstanding store condition by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements from government regulatory bodies/agencies.
- Order and receive raw material and Spare parts, return defective items to supplier upon confirmation from quality assurance Manager.
- Ensure proper filing of all raw material/ spares parts order and purchase order document for quick and easy traceability.
- Ensure all orders from user departments are properly documented before released for pick-up.
- Maintain inventories at levels to assure excellent service with a minimum of delivery delay.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- B.Sc/HND -. Business Administration or relevant field
- 2 Years post NYSC experience in a similar role
- Proven successful experience in store management
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- People and customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
NOTE: Subject Should read Store Officer - GFS00712
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below