Benin-Owena River Basin Development Authority - In compliance with the provisions of Section 85(3) (a) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999, and the relevant guidelines from the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation, the University of Benin invites applications from suitably qualified firms to be appointed as:
The prospective appointee must show:
- Evidence of Firms registration with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of Firms registration with the Office of the Auditor- General for the Federation in 2016;
- The Firms profile, including professional qualifications of the key Staff, past experience with respect to similar jobs which have been successfully handled etc.
- Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference);
- Audited accounts of the Firm for the last three years i.e. 2013, 2014 and 2015;
- Evidence of VAT registration and valid Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years i.e. 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
Tenure of the External Auditor
- The appointment of the External Auditor shall be for a period of one year in the first instance, renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance, but not more than five years.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications letter and CV’s to:
The Managing Director,
Benin-Owena River Basin Development Authority
KM. 24, Benin/Sapele Road, Obayantor,
Note: Envelopes containing the application must be marked "External Auditor" on the top right hand corner.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.