Jobs at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Posted on: 7 July, 2016
Deadline: 13 July, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and Properties Limited is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else.
- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget across all branches.
- Implementation of accounting systems and processes improvement. Close liaison with accountants in branches to resolve issues.
Preparation of Accountabilities;
- Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Group’s accounting records and financial systems.
- Production of statutory accounts for the company as and when required in accordance with the relevant accounting principles and the legislation
- Play a full part in providing relevant & timely financial information to the management to enable a balanced and objective assessment of the Group’s strategy and objectives
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and continued monitoring & review of performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances to the Board.
Financial Management & Controls:
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings.
- Overseeing monthly processing of payroll and payments to employees Review and update, in line with good practice, the Group’s internal control environment and produce a Controls and Procedures manual for review and adoption by management.
- To assist the Finance Director in respect of periodic reports to the Group’s Audit Committee explaining the processes adopted and undertaken by management to keep under regular review the effectiveness of internal controls covering financial, operational & compliance controls.
- Support the Finance Director in the development and execution of the company’s taxation strategy.
- Ensure returns for Corporation tax, VAT and other relevant taxes are submitted,payments made on time and all relevant regulations are complied with To take a lead role in the implementation of the upgraded Sage accounting system.
- Supervise & review performance of individuals in the team.
- Work experience in managerial capacity, a graduate of Accounting with 8 years and above working experience, ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Examine account statements for the branch to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns and ensure prompt payment.
- Inspect account books of the branch and accounting systems to keep up to date.
- Organize and maintain financial records for the branch.
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned in the.branch.
- Make best-practices recommendations to management as regarding the branch.
- Suggest ways to reduce cost, enhance revenues and improve profits.
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- Keeping by all team members responsible. Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds required.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Shall report directly to Group Financial Controller.
- A graduate (B,Sc/HND) in Accounting, 3 - 6 years work experience and ICAN or ACCA qualification is an added advantage..
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the position as subject of the email
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Java Software Engineer/Developer at Tolet.com.ng
- Legal Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Head, Properties at AT&A Group Limited
- Accountants at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Stretchit Concepts
- Logistics/Store Keeper at Practical Habitat Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Gheysen Real Estate Limited
- Procurement/Supply Manager at Adron Homes and Properties Limited