Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Posted on: 7 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
Starting Date: 15/11/2015
Duration: 3 Years
Work Cycle: 4/4
- Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible of running and monitoring of 5 Rolls
- Royce turbo-generators and 3 Thermodyn turbo-compressors .
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures
- Qualification: Minimum qualification level required is HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Professional Experience: At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- Strong knowledge on Aero Derivate Gas turbine: Rolls Royce RB211 Turbine Control System/ Rolls Royce FT110 and/or FT125
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully implement maintenance best practices
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
- Capable of maintaining good interpersonal relations with the ability to work with a multi-national workforce.
Method of Application
To apply, visit SPIE Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPIE Oil & Gas ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Software Engineers at an Established Oil & Gas Company - Willers Solutions
- HR Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry Via Fosad Consulting
- Senior Mechanics at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited
- Party Chief at Atlas Professionals
- Job Vacancies at Luxxor Group
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions