Finance Manager in a VoIP Company
Posted on: 13 November, 2012
Deadline: 23 November, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
The following vacancies exist in a VoIP company in Nigeria.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Type: Senior Management
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria
Specialization: Strategy, Finance, Operations and Treasury Management
Minimum Qualification: B.SC and a professional qualification
Years Of Experience: 8yrs
Summary of Job description:
Responsible for sound financial controls and reporting on company's business in the Country, as well as financial regulatory, treasury and control of inventory, assets and liabilities.
• Significant experience in Treasury Management, Budgeting and the design and implementation of financial systems and controls.
• A minimum 5-7 years Financial Management experience; at least 1 year in an IT environment. Experience in financial management in African markets
• 2-3 Years hands-on experience in foreign exchange transactions.
• 5-6 years' experience in Treasury Management.
• Significant experience in design and implementation of financial systems and controls, financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, P&L, and balance sheet analysis
• Ability to negotiate with regulatory authorities
• Ability to compile and present annual financial reports to Auditors
• Excellent computer skills
• Experience with various accounting software
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUISITE EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd November, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH