AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to empower people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
• Coordinating the definition, documentation and refinement of operating standards and processes for core operations including but not restricted to software development, testing, support, integration, project management, IT security, and Infrastructure management.
• Coordinating the definition, documentation, and refinement of standards for support operations including HR, finance, procurement and maintenance.
• Identifying and adapting world class operating standards and best practices for seamless adoption by the company.
• Creating, archiving, and updating policy and SOP documents.
• Implementing newly defined or adapted practices and integrating these into day-to-day operations.
• Tracking and enforcing employee compliance with existing and newly defined operating standards.
• Coordinating a company-wide continuous improvement program designed to accelerate the process of discovering and adopting best practices across the company.
• Applicants should possess a minimum of a 2nd class upper degree in computer science, Engineering or computer related field.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in a software development organisation.
• Excellent reporting skills and standards.
• Highly intelligent with the ability to learn with ease and speed.
• Passion for the Information Technology Industry.
• High Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is highly essential and recommended.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in both spoken and written English.
Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and designing requirements for software solutions? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease and speed? Then a career at AppZone is the dream job you’ve been searching for.
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history.
Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services
The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
To apply, click preferred job title(s)