Job at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 30 June, 2016
Deadline: 26 August, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Provide staff orientations
- Access funding for training and write proposals
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Human Resource Officer
- Perform other related duties as required.
- BA/B.Sc or any equivalent qualification in relevant field.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) of Nigeria will be an Advantage.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in similar position.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "HR Officer" as the subject on the email.
Note: Only emails having "HR Officer" as its subject would be attended to.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated