Job at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 30 June, 2016
Deadline: 26 August, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Provide staff orientations
- Access funding for training and write proposals
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Human Resource Officer
- Perform other related duties as required.
- BA/B.Sc or any equivalent qualification in relevant field.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) of Nigeria will be an Advantage.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in similar position.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "HR Officer" as the subject on the email.
Note: Only emails having "HR Officer" as its subject would be attended to.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Carpenters at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Business Development Manager - Security and Safety Systems at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Aftersales Manager at Proforce Limited
- Project Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Job Openings at Zola Electric
- Marketing Manager at Future Construct Limited