Entry-Level Job Vacancy at MainOne Cable
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- Conduct research on sector and industry events.
- Conduct research on Competitive offering and Managed Security Providers.
- Identify areas of product improvements, concerns and recommend corrective actions.
- Share new product ideas and concepts with Product Manager to meet revenue goals.
- Stay abreast with latest product development tools and techniques.
- Support product innovation and work with cross-functional teams to identify, develop and commercialize products and services that will meet customers’ evolving needs.
- Work in conjunction with the Product Development Manager on unique Managed Security products portfolio that present MainOne with a competitive advantage in the market space.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify options and recommend solutions for product feature and functionality rollouts; this includes the IT, Network Planning, Information Security and Sales teams.
- Monitor the product development process to ensure the requirements are being met and the products meet project objectives/customer expectations.
- Conduct and analyze market research to identify consumer attitudes, category/concept opportunities, and assist in new product decision-making or enhancements to existing products.
- Analyze customer requirements and provide optimal product development solutions. Assist with media campaigns, development of content and costing of programs
- To work directly under the supervision of the Connectivity Product Manager.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, you will be required to engage with various functions within the organization as well as external vendors
- BSc in any business related field
- 0 - 3 years’ experience including product development, research and analysis
- Business Case Development
- Business Acumen
- Commercial Focus
- Keen Interest in Technology Trend
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent feedback ability
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Team Work
- Knowledge of data and information security
Method of Application
To apply, visit MainOne Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Accountant at Trusoft Limited
- Contracts Specialist at IHS Towers
- Project Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Front Desk Clients' Relations Manager at Ultra Media Solutions
- Engineer NSMC - (BSS, NSS, TX/MPLS) at MTN Nigeria
- English Speaking Personalized Internet Assessor at Lionbridge
- Business Development Executives at McDorsey Service Company