Entry-Level Job Vacancy at MainOne Cable
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- Conduct research on sector and industry events.
- Conduct research on Competitive offering and Managed Security Providers.
- Identify areas of product improvements, concerns and recommend corrective actions.
- Share new product ideas and concepts with Product Manager to meet revenue goals.
- Stay abreast with latest product development tools and techniques.
- Support product innovation and work with cross-functional teams to identify, develop and commercialize products and services that will meet customers’ evolving needs.
- Work in conjunction with the Product Development Manager on unique Managed Security products portfolio that present MainOne with a competitive advantage in the market space.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify options and recommend solutions for product feature and functionality rollouts; this includes the IT, Network Planning, Information Security and Sales teams.
- Monitor the product development process to ensure the requirements are being met and the products meet project objectives/customer expectations.
- Conduct and analyze market research to identify consumer attitudes, category/concept opportunities, and assist in new product decision-making or enhancements to existing products.
- Analyze customer requirements and provide optimal product development solutions. Assist with media campaigns, development of content and costing of programs
- To work directly under the supervision of the Connectivity Product Manager.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, you will be required to engage with various functions within the organization as well as external vendors
- BSc in any business related field
- 0 - 3 years’ experience including product development, research and analysis
- Business Case Development
- Business Acumen
- Commercial Focus
- Keen Interest in Technology Trend
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent feedback ability
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Team Work
- Knowledge of data and information security
Method of Application
To apply, visit MainOne Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Intern at MyJobMag
- IT Service Desk Analyst at High-Tech Data Systems Limited (HDS)
- Digital Marketing Sales Executive at Blackngreen Mobile Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Project Accountant at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Web/Graphics Designer at Dream Mesh
- A&A MEA Presales Manager - Business Support Systems at Nokia Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Support Engineer at Cobranet Limited