Jobs at LS Scientific
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: 8 July, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at LS Scientific
LS Scientific Limited, a Nigerian owned company dedicated to the Provision of products and services to the entire Health sector. LS Scientific Ltd is registered in Nigeria and also in the United Kingdom with the vision of transferring new solution and technology services within the health sector and lab services market in Nigeria.
With the diversification of different processes and services within the scientific market, at LS scientific, we are set up in a way that will continually satisfy the requirements needed.
- Handling repair, calibration and installation of lab equipment.
- Prepare weekly routine plan for engineering department
- Handling customers technical complains, records, customers focus and relations.
- Report daily and weekly activities to the head of department
- Carry out other duties as delegated
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Electronics/Chemical Engineering/Industrial Chemistry
- Safety compliance certificate
- Professional certificate
- 2-3 years relevant experience in handling laboratory equipment
go to method of application »
- To develop market & customer-wise distribution
- Driving Innovation : additional volumes through new channel exploration
- To develop, measure & grow each of the markets through regular performance reviews, monitoring of objectives.
- To identify & explore new markets/ opportunities
- Overall increase in sales volume
- Regular sales visit and constant follow-up on projects.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND with Science Background(Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology)
- 2-3 years previous/relevant /proven sales experience.
- Good communication and relations skills.
- Brillant Negotiation Skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resumes to email@example.com using the job title as subject of email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LS ScientificSimilar Jobs
- Spa Therapists at Skin101 Clinics
- Job Opening at Alzbett Life Consultant Medical Centre
- Graduate Office Managers at a Leading Health Organisation - Stresert Services Limted
- Business Managers at JNC International Limited
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti