Job Vacancy at SuperMart.NG
Posted on: 27 June, 2016
Deadline: 15 July, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart.ng is the largest online supermarket and same-day grocery delivery service in Nigeria. We are building the best way for people to shop for groceries and everyday essentials. Using their phone or PC, our customers can order online and have their groceries delivered to their office or home is in as early as 3 hours after order.
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to lead and craft the user experience and interface design for the front-end of our leading-edge grocery delivery website by collaborating closely with the development team throughout all stages of the development cycle.
- The right candidate will have prior experience bringing products to life and has demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate is a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
- The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design and software development in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Conceptualize and develop ideas for features and workflows on platform applications.
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
- Contribute directly to the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables.
- Help maintain a consistent graphic system and visual language for the Supermart brand.
- Assisting with the creation of a platform-wide style guide and its components.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Experience in designing web applications with a capacity for simplifying complexity and ability to create wide-palatable UIs and workflows.
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems.
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements.
- Experience with testing methodologies (user testing sessions, A/B, etc.) preferred.
- Expert knowledge of front-end markup (HTML/CSS, etc.), including responsive design techniques.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other preferred tools.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces preferred.
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail.
- Passion for user experience (UX) and usability
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send cover letter, resume/CVs and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at eds stores
- Graduate Accountants at Supermart.ng
- Driver At 478 Limited
- Team Lead, Bank Reconciliation at Jumia Nigeria
- DealDey Limited Finance Analyst Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Zerofinance Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria