Job in a Foremost Automotive Company via Workforce
Posted on: 27 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- H/She will be responsible for developing and conducting complex cost analyses to support management in making operating decisions. Determines the appropriate data to collect to provide the most insightful data to guide decision making.
- Develops and conducts complex cost audits and cost analyses.
- Conducts capital budgeting reviews.
- Analyzes cost variances, determines root causes, and prepares recommendations and alternatives for improvements.
- Identifies data analysis needs, and works with appropriate departments to obtain the data on a regular basis.
- Prepares analysis and drafts materials presenting strategic recommendations to be made to management.
- Ensures inventory accounting is accurate and leads the physical inventory process, verifies cycle counting process and verifies the inventory valuation process.
- Assist with financial reporting and management accounts
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance with company financial policies
- Responsible for Plant AP function such Invoice Matching, Clearing of Error Correction, and Supplier payments
- General Accounting Support to Operational Team
- Education, Licenses, Certifications
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Progress toward Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to email@example.com
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Senior Cost Specialist at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited - WorleyParsons
- Mechanical Engineers at McTimothy Associates
- Technical Sales Engineers at Greenpeg Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMT)
- Latest Recruitment at Coscharis Group Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc